Request a Free Reverse Mortgage Quote
**This does not deem qualification. Programs, rates, and fees subject to change.
Reverse Mortgage Requirements in California
- Homeowner: The borrower on the home’s title must be at least 62 years old.
- Residence: The borrower must live in the home as your primary residence.
- Home Type: Single-family homes, two to four-unit owner-occupied homes, FHA-approved condos, townhomes, and manufactured homes (that meet HUD requirements) qualify for reverse mortgage loans.
- Counseling: You need to attend independent counseling that is HUD-approved.
- Financial: You must continue paying insurance, property taxes, and home maintenance when needed.
See What You are Eligible For
If you believe you meet the eligibility requirements above, applying for a reverse mortgage loan may be a smart option to gain financial independence and comfortably afford your monthly expenses. Request a free reverse mortgage quote and get a quick response!